Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sabin Photography




So as many of you know, photography has always been a passion of mine. If you ask Jake what he hates about family trips he would say, "Melissa never puts her camera away" lol. I decided to make a little more then a hobby out of it. Check out my blog by clicking the link above. I have a couple of specials going on:



  1. Join my blog and get a 1 hour family shoot for $30, includes all pictures on CD, with edits, and you will have all printing rights.

  2. Leave a comment on my photos, or put my blogspot (http://www.sabinphotography.blogspot.com/) as your status on facebook, twitter, or myspace, and recieve $5.00 off any family session.

  3. Refer a friend and recieve a 1 hour family photo session for $15

This is to show how much I appreciate your help in building my business. Thank you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment