Saturday, January 30, 2010

Grandpas Bday

My smiley no front tooth boy.

Here he is again!!!


Brody and aunt Melinda Cheers!!!


Cammie Jean and aunt Melinda


Cammie Jean and aunt Melinda again

Cammie Jean and auntie Kayla



Uncle Lars and the boys.


Lars and logan

Mom and Dad acting like newlyweds.



Grandpa opening his gifts.
Grandpa and Cammie Jean


What can I say about this man. He is sooo wonderful. He is a loving, loyal, man. He is proper, and respectful. He is a great listener, and has wonderful advice. I am soo lucky all of my grandfathers all have/had this wonderful way about them. They were/are all so funny, and also quiet, but when they talk you best listen because you are going to be learning something important. I can almost guarentee it. I love you grandpa. You are amazing!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment