Thursday, December 9, 2010

Brandon and Abbies Wedding July 2010














































































































This was a fun, fun wedding. Man I am so glad Abbie is a part of our family. Oh yes and you too Brandon. lol. Brody was the ring bearer. He did such a good job. The reason there are not any pics of the reception is because Cammie Jean had a major blow out, and I brought no extra clothes. I know, I know you would think by the fourth kid I would know better. But she hadn't had any blow outs in a year. Anyways we had to leave the reception right after dinner. We were so sad. Poor cammie jean had to get a quick bath in the church sink and a diaper and then ride home naked. Poor girl.










No comments:

Post a Comment