- For those of you that know us you will understand our family motto that I sort of stole from another friend. "prepare for the worst hope for the best." I have learned that in doing so we can be prepared for whatever comes our way.
- Being a mother is easy, being a good mommy is hard.
A clean house is nice, but my kids will remember me playing with them more.
- There is something special about daddy's and daughters.
- Heavenly Father is a Father of mercy, and will never forsake us, or leave us comfortless.
- 6 year olds know everything.
- The Lord does not give us any trial that we can not handle, and any trial we get is because He loves us and wants us to learn and grow.
- I have great friends, and family!!!!
- Last I always knew that I loved my family and that we can be together forever, but I really have a deeper understanding of what that means. It is one of the most precious gifts I have ever been given. My family is Foreever!!!
Rafe went in the river with his diaper so he had to walk back to camp diaperless.
Brody snuck into the suntan lotion and then snuck outside into the dirt!!
Football with Logan!!
Great Grandpa Hales 90th Birthday!!!
Cammie Jean on Sabin Christmas
Snow with the Rodartes
Our horse trip to long beach.
Our long nights spent at the Playin Cowboy arena
(below) Rafe snuck out to hunt Coyotes. (Note the toy gun in hand)