Thursday, April 2, 2009

The real world!!!

There is this song, it is the first one that plays on my playlist. I am not usually one to put up a blog about political stuff, but I do have to say this song is how I feel to the core.

"My daddy taught me everyone in this country is the same, you work hard for your dollar and you don't pass the blame, when it don't go your way, now I see all these big shots whining on my evening news about how thier loosin billions and its up to me and you to come running to the rescue. Well pardon me if I don't shed a tear, cause their selling make belief and we don't but that here. Cause in the real world their shutting Detroit down. while the boss man takes his bonus pay and jets on out of town. DC's bailing out them bankers as the farmers auction ground, yeah while their living it up on Wall Street and in that new york city town, here in the real world their shutting detroit down. "

This is how I feel to the core. If I make a bad business decision nobody comes and bails me out. They are bailing out these companies as there are millions of small companies going under. They are bailing out the big ones, and the big companies are just taking the money and running with it. They are not being held accountable for thier actions and I think it is just flat wrong. They are getting special treatment, and it is just wrong. In business if your company goes under, then it goes under. There is no excuse this America. If you didn't save for a rainy day, not really the taxpayers problem. You have every opportunity in America to come up swinging even if your business fails. These decisions are going to effect our country for years to come, and we are paying these big bankers CEO's salaries while people are loosing their houses, and healthcare and jobs. I know, I know a little soap boxish, but I just couldn't take it anymore. I am sick of all the whiners, who are lazy and don't get up and improve their situation. Instead they wait for the government to fix it, which effects people like us who work so hard to stay stable.

No comments:

Post a Comment